Software Engineering Apprentice

Do you have a passion for coding? Do you aspire to be a software engineer? IntelliSense.io is looking for the next generation of frontend developers to join our expanding team as an apprentice. We have grown substantially in the last few years and our teams are now in a position to train and nurture our engineers of the future. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a keen interest in software development, who wants to use the latest technologies & to make a start on their career as an engineer. You will be training on the level 4 software developer programme, and work on an initial project. You will spend 20% of your time at College and the remaining 80% with us. As our apprentice, you will work alongside some of the best engineers, during your apprenticeship you will have access to a mentor and training support. You will also have access to off-the-job training with a government-approved training provider. You will get the opportunity to undertake a variety of tasks, some of which include but are not limited to: writing clean code, designing and building frontend applications, complex problem solving, fault finding, debugging & introductions to scrum processes, and agile methodologies. You will be exposed to everything that we feel is essential for you to learn at this stage of your career, which will allow you to finish the apprenticeship with the skills and knowledge to join the team as a junior developer.


Company

Intellisense.io
https://www.intellisense.io/

Salary
£17,000

Location
Remote

Closing date
30 Jun 2021

Posted by
Cheyza Burch (she)

Published on
10 May 2021

Apply for this job