TechSwitch Coding Bootcamp
TechSwitch’s mission is to provide people from all walks of life with the opportunity to become expert Software Developers. Our training bootcamp will help you expand your horizons, learn new skills and feel supported entering a new industry even if you’ve never written a line of code!
Our course is free, and requires no previous experience with software development - you can retrain as a software engineer on our 12-week bootcamp. Once you complete the training, we’ll then help you find you a paid 18-month industry placement to gain further experience.
Our next cohort begins training in August – you can apply now for this or any future cohort.
About the course:
- The 12 week training takes places between10am-4pm Monday to Friday, giving you time to do, if need be, the school run and conduct independent studying when it works for you.
- You will learn the basics of both front and back end development. We also provide training in agile ways of working, DevOps, software design, testing and relevant soft skills
- Top of the range laptops, and equipment are provided for training
- Changing careers is a big leap. To support you on this journey, we provide a one-to-one mentor to give career advice and take care of your wellbeing
- CV and interview mentoring to help you gain experience to get the best placement for you. During the placement you will earn £30,000 per year
- Really lovely trainers who have gone through the training themselves and used it in their careers as software developers
Who it's for:
TechSwitch is for people from any background who want to make the move into the tech sector.
For example, you might be…
- On a career break, and looking to return to work in a way that fits around your life
- Working in another sector and wanting a career change, perhaps for a better work-life balance or more challenging role
- Or something else entirely!
Please keep in mind that placements are found in and around London – we are not able to offer remote placements or placements in other locations at this time.
How to apply:
Please upload your CV and cover letter on our website.
If you have any questions about the programme please email [email protected] or you can contact the Course Manager directly at [email protected]